EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data – Art. 13
Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Santa Maria Valle, 4 20123 – Milano (MI), Tax Code and VAT number 02099340610 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”), of art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 101/2018 that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
1.1 Type of data collected
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data when using our services, you agree that our company collects some of your personal data. This information is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
1.1.1. Data provided by the user
When you request information on our site through the Contact form, register an account or buy one of our products, we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to use our services.
These are, by way of non-exhaustive example, the data we ask for:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
For online purchases and to be able, if necessary, to take advantage of the guarantee on our products, we may ask you further:
- Payment information
- Residence address
- Tax information
- VAT tax code
- Telephone number
1.1.2. Data that we automatically collect from the website
We collect the following data through the services we use
technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
2. Purpose of the treatment
The data processing will be aimed at carrying out the activities listed below:
- allow the user to access the IAM THE WATCH site
- allow the user to request information
- register on our site
- perform the service or performance requested
- allow you to purchase the products you have requested
- allow you to take advantage of the warranty on our products
- collect statistical information on the use of the site (most visited pages, number of visitors per day time slot, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and improve its usability for its users.
furthermore, we point out that:
2.2) subject to your express consent (Article 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), we may manage your data in order to send you advertising material, newsletters and communications with informative and / or promotional content in relation to the services provided by e-mail. and / or events promoted by the Data Controller or by its commercial partners.
2.3) always subject to your express consent, we may also manage your data in order to carry out individual, aggregate, market research and third-party profiling activities, aimed, for example, at analyzing consumer habits and choices, to the elaboration of statistics on the same or to the evaluation of the degree of satisfaction with respect to the products and services offered
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The protection of personal data and all transactions are guaranteed by encryption with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) communication protocol right from registration.
Your information will not be disseminated.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1 and, subject to your consent, 2.2 and 2.3 to:
employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as authorized and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, ICT companies, website providers, service providers, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1 to Supervisory Bodies or Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Only with your consent for the purposes referred to in points 2.2 and 2.3 to third-party companies such as commercial partners and event organizers, who will process the data in their capacity as external data processors.
6. Data transfer outside the EU
The management and storage of data takes place on the servers of the Data Controller and / or of third-party companies appointed as external data processors. These servers are located at the Data Controller (in Italy) and in any case within the European Union.
Personal data are not subject to transfer outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, if necessary, the Data Controller may also transfer personal data to non-EU countries, guaranteeing as of now that the transfer of personal data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions (starting by EU Reg. no. 679/2016) and therefore stipulating, if and as necessary, specific agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection of personal data or in any case adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission for the transfer of extra personal data EU.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
8. Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are further purposes for the conservation of the same, for example for security reasons in the event that any cases of abuse need to be clarified. In such cases, the Data Controller will keep the personal data acquired for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligations and / or possibly to assert and / or defend a right in the appropriate places. The data collected in relation to the purpose referred to in point 2.2 will be kept for 2 years from the time of the last purchase while those relating to the purpose referred to in point 2.3 will be kept for 12 months from the time of the last purchase.
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales o for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or by traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. a – Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Santa Maria Valle, 4 20123 – Milano (MI), and / or an e-mail to email@example.com.
11. Data Controller, External Data Processors and Data Processors
The data controller is Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Canova, 19 – 20145 – Milan, VAT number 02099340610. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.